23/02/2013 - Sean Price Live

Roma - Csoa La Strada - Via Passino 24 (Garbatella)

« Older   Newer »

1. B I R A a.k.a. FAUST

User deleted

Flyer:

CITAZIONE
    TAK production in collaborazione con INTL live
    proudly presents.....

SEAN PRICE from Brooklyn NYC Exclusive Live show !!
    presentazione ufficiale del nuovo album!
    "Mic Tyson" (Duck Down rec.)

( Heltah Skeltah, Boot Camp Clik, Duck Down)
    unica data del centro-Sud !!
    Mic Tyson European Tour!

Open act

BARRACRUDA (aka RAK, MARCIANO,DRUGO ARNEBEATS)
    &
    SUAREZ

ENTRATA 8 € !

More info coming soon!!

IT
    Originario di Brownsville Brooklyn, Sean Price è il leggendario leader del cult- duo Heltah Skeltah del collettivo Boot Camp Clik e CEO dell'etichetta Duck Down Records. Dopo gli album classici Noctural del 1996 e Magnum Force con gli Heltah Skeltah, Sean Price si è dedicato alla carriera solista, uscendo con Monkey Barz 2005 e nel 2007 con Jesus Price Superstar suo secondo album solista .Sean Price è riconosciuto come uno dei piu' abili mc's al mic per quanto riguarda wordplay, flow, e contenuti delle sue liriche.
    Sean ha poi consolidato il suo status, con il debutto solista nell'album "Monky Barz" del 2005, che gli è valso numerosi riconoscimenti multipli . Il clamore e il brusio incessante si sono fatti sentire nell'labum "Jesus Price Supastar" su Duckdown Records in cui SEAN PRICE conferma tutto il suo spessore nella delivery, flow, voce potente e versi intelligenti. Sean Price è poi uscito assieme a Guilty Simpson e Black Milk con il progetto RANDOM AXE. Ha appena ultimato il suo nuovo album solista "Mic Tyson". Le sue leggendarie skills lo hanno portato ad esser convocato come giudice anche del programma Ultimate MC TV show assieme a Pharoahe Monch. Le sue skills sono portate all'ennesima potenza nei suoi leggendari live. Evento imperdibile!!!

ENG
    Straight from Brownsville Brooklyn, Sean Price is the legendary leader of the cult-duo Heltah Skeltah and of Boot Camp Clik and CEO of the label Duck Down Records. After the classic albums Noctural 1996 and Magnum Force with Heltah Skeltah, Sean Price has been working on a solo career, with the albums Monkey Barz 2005, and Jesus Price Superstar in 2007. Sean Price is recognized as one of the most skilled mc's for wordplay, flow, and content of his lyrics.
    Sean has also cemented his status with the debut solo album "Monkey Barz" in 2005, which earned him numerous awards. The clamor and buzz were felt in "Jesus Price Supastar" where SEAN PRICE confirms his unique delivery, flow, powerful voice and smart verses .Sean Price is then released along with Guilty Simpson and Black Milk with the project RANDOM AXE. He has just completed his new solo album "Mic Tyson". His legendary skills led him to be called up as a judge of the program also Ultimate MC TV show along with Pharoahe Monch. His skills are brought to the ultimate, Can't miss his liveshow!

Albums

2007 Jesus Price Superstar
    2012 Mic Tyson

Heltah Skeltah
    1996 Noctural
    1998 Magnum Force
    2008 D.I.R.T. (Da Incredible Rap Team)

best quotes: "My right hook will give you a large dent on the side of your face for fucking with Clark Kent."
    “Vests protect chests, but never your neck, duke. “I be watchin’ these niggas watchin’ the throne / Watch me take they wristwatch and watch me go home.”
    "You lose when you fall victim to evil ways/I know crime pays but the rhyme slays nowadays"

videos:

0 replies since 7/1/2013, 19:52   120 views